I have been tagged by Cassie @rantsandravesofabibliophile for my first book tag! Thank you, Cassie! 🙂
- Mention the creator of the tag (Ayunda @Tea and Paperbacks).
- Thank the blogger who tagged you!
- Choose one of the options. You don’t have to tell the reasons why you chose that, but you can also do them if you want to.
- Tag 10 other people to do this tag to spread the love!
- Reading on the couch or on the bed?
When I was younger I did most of my reading in bed, but as work kicked in I started falling asleep after reading barely few pages. Right now it would be couch, sometimes even a chair at the dining table when I need to focus.
- Male main character or female main character?
I don’t think I ever paid attention to it when selecting a book. Male or female doesn’t matter as long as the character is interesting.
- Sweet snacks or salty snacks when reading?
Always salty, preferably pretzels. I’m tempted by sweets only in winter and only if there’s snow.
- Trilogies or quartets?
I’m going through my first quartet now and being only in the middle of second book the prospect of two more each longer than the previous one is a tiny bit daunting. Don’t get me wrong I immensely enjoy the series I’m reading now!
- First person point of view or third person point of view?
I tend to like more third person point of view, but would never take a book of my TBR just because it is first person point of view. Maybe I’m too selfish for first person.
- Reading at night or in the morning?
Any time of the day, if I can also while eating (I know it’s rude, mum told me…and then took out her book ;)).
- Libraries or bookstores?
Bookstores, I want to own the books I read, even if I rarely come back to them, I just want to have the option. I still love going to libraries and spend time in them, I think they are quite obviously the best places to read.
- Books that make you laugh or make you cry?
It is simply easier to come across a book that will make me cry than a decent one that will make me laugh (I have a very short list of authors who proved they can make me laugh time and time again). Not that it’s easy to make me cry.
- Black book covers or white book covers?
Black, always black. I’m quite a horrible book owner, I get paper book stained with all sorts of food (check point 6), I dog-ear my poor books, if I was my own book I’d probably run away.
- Character driven or plot driven stories?
Both, I read crime for the plot and everything else for characters, so I definitely need both.
I tag everyone who feels like answering the questions 🙂
Photo by Violetta Kaszubowska